Set Your Business Apart
Show your commitment to professional excellence with the designation of PCA Accreditation.
Accredited PCA contractors have the industry approval of being a dedicated, ethical and innovative business owner. Accreditation also provides customers with the comfort of knowing they've chosen a certified professional. Become a PCA member today to distinguish your business and become PCA accredited.
4 Steps to Accreditation
- Agree to the terms of Accreditation.
- Complete 18 credits of educational training and activities.
- Submit supporting business documentation.
- Submit the accreditation application documents, including two references.
Upon completion, you'll receive the following benefits:
- Official PCA letter of completion
- Official PCA certificate of accreditation
- 50 Promotional Brochures for customers (plus a digital version for additional printing)
- Digital PCA Accreditation logo for digital use
- Accreditation magnet for vehicle
- Accreditation stickers for business documents and promotional material
In order to maintain Accreditation status, Accredited companies are re-evaluated every 2 years for completion of ongoing education and training. The renewal period begins upon completion of initial Accreditation.
3 Steps to Re-Accreditation
- Complete 22 required credits of education requirements.
- Upload your business documentation (every 24 months).
- Administrative evaluation of all records.