PCA accreditation is a designation of professional excellence. As an accredited PCA contractor, you have the industry approval of being a dedicated, ethical, and better business owner. Accreditation also provides the customer with the comfort that they have chosen a certified professional. Below are the steps that are required in order to distinguish your business in the field and become PCA accredited.
4 Steps to Accreditation
- Agree to the terms of Accreditation
- Complete the required 18 credits of educational training and activities.
- Submission of supporting Business Documentation
- Submission of Application Documents including 2 References
Upon Completion You’ll Receive:
- Official PCA letter of completion
- Official PCA certificate of Accreditation
- 50 Promotional Brochures for customers (plus a digital version for additional printing)
- Digital PCA Accreditation logo for website use
- Accreditation Magnet for Vehicle
- Accreditation Stickers for business documents and promotional material
In order to maintain Accreditation status, Accredited companies are re-evaluated every 2 years for completion of ongoing education and training. The renewal period begins upon completion of initial Accreditation.
3 Steps to Re-Accreditation
- Complete the 22 required credits of education requirements
- Upload your business documentation (every 24 months)
- Administrative Evaluation of all records