An Inside Look at the EXPO Experience
The annual PCA EXPO is a three-day conference filled with new industry information, innovative business and technical training, round-table discussions and countless networking opportunities.
Within the video below we give you a 360-degree look at the EXPO experience from the 2019 EXPO in Savannah, GA. All the way from registration through education sessions and evening downtime, the PCA team is committed to making our annual EXPO the top resource for industry professionals.
As this video guides you through the full EXPO experience, you’ll:
- Meet the hospitality staff at the check-in desk.
- Get one-on-one time with PCA board members and industry thought leaders.
- Hear Board Chair, Gina, talk about the future of PCA and the painting industry.
- See inside one of the EXPO training sessions.
- Hear the value of the EXPO from multiple attendees and presenters.
Attendees, presenters, PCA staff and PCA board members share their experiences in this exclusive in-depth documentary. You’ll hear from Ryan Turry of Headwaters Painting, Jason Paris of Paris Painting, Nick Slavik of Nick Slavik Painting and Restoration, Igor Trninic of Breakthrough Academy, Ronie Carlos De Jesus Santos of SENAI, Gina Koert of Shamrock Painting Inc., Tom Reber of Contractor Fight, Annie Newton, Dave Scaturro of Alpine Painting and Calvin Pate of Harrison Contracting.
Be sure to join us at the 2020 EXPO February 19-21, 2020 in Phoenix-Glendale, AZ!