PCA Industry Awards
Recognizing Excellence in the Painting Industry
PCA National Champions, Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams, have partnered with PCA to recognize individuals and businesses who have achieved excellence in their company and in our industry.
Congratulations to all 2020 Industry Award Winners!
PIPP (Picture It Painted Professionally) Awards
The PIPP Awards honor the very best painting projects completed by PCA’s professional contractor members. Projects submitted for this award must show exceptional technical precision, demonstrated adherence to the PCA Industry Standards, streamlined production management and customer satisfaction. Projects are awarded in the following categories:
- Best Residential Project (interior or exterior)
- Best Commercial Project (interior or exterior)
- Best Residential Restoration Project (interior or exterior)
- Best Commercial Restoration Project (interior or exterior)
- Best Industrial Project (industrial or light industrial)
- Best Decorative/Wallcovering Project
Business Marketing Awards
The Business Marketing Awards awards go to PCA contractor businesses who continually reinvent themselves and produce creative materials and promos to become a greater presence in the marketplace. These contractors also continuously raise the bar for a professional, progressive image in the industry.
PCA recognizes leaders in the community and in our association who elevate those around them and work to create a more collaborative spirit in helping others achieve their goals.